Once you have created an API key and secret for your desire exchange, you can activate it in AstreBot:
- Go to Settings > Exchanges.
- Click on Edit button of the exchange you want to configure.
- Set the following information:
- Key: is the exchange API Key created
- Secret: the Secret key
- Trading fee: is the fee the exchange charges for every order.
- Updater interval: the time elapsed between every query to the exchange, expressed in milliseconds.
- Updater cycle interval: the time elapsed between cycles of queries to the exchange, expressed in milliseconds.
- Enabled: When ON, it enables the exchange to operate.
- Click Edit button.
If the configuration is correct, you’ll see the phrase Licensed “Yes” and Status “Enabled”.
IMPORTANT: We do not recommend editing the following parameters: Trading fee, Updater interval and Updater cycle interval.