If you already have a Binance account, you can generate the API Key:
- Log in with your user and password to Binance.
- Press in the little person icon you’ll find in the upper right corner. Then press the menu item called Account.
- Click on API Setting button, under API title. You can also use this URL: https://www.binance.com/userCenter/createApi.html
- In Enter API key label write AstreoBot
- Press Create new Key
- Binance will ask you for your Google Authentication Code. Set your 2FA token, and press Submit.
- You will receive the confirmation about your request, and an email in your account where you must confirm your request clicking the button Confirm Create.
- Binance will confirm with the message API key created. Just Close the modal.
- Make sure the permissions are as follow:
- Read info: set as Checked
- Enable Trading: set as Checked
- Enable Withdraw: set as Unchecked. Do NOT give AstreoBot Withdrawal rights.
- Now you have your API Key and Secret Key.
IMPORTANT: Binance will only show you the secret key once. Make sure to write it down along with the API Key. You will need both of them to set up Binance in AstreoBot.