If you already have a Bittrex account, you can generate the API Key:
- Log in with your user and password to Bittrex.
- Click on Settings in the upper right corner.
- Then press the menu item called API Keys. You can also use this URL: https://bittrex.com/Manage?view=api
- Click on Add new key.
- A new row will be added.
- Check the permissions as follow:
- Read info: set it as On
- Trade limit: set it as On
- Trade market: set it as On
- Withdraw: set it as Off. Do NOT give AstreoBot Withdrawal rights.
- Click on Save button.
- Bittrex will ask you for your Authenticator Code. Set your 2FA token, and press Confirm.
- Now you have your Key and Secret.
IMPORTANT: Bittrex will only show you the Secret once. Make sure to write it down along with the Key. You will need both of them to set up Bittrex in AstreoBot.