To install AstreoBot on Linux, follow the instructions below. These instructions are oriented to Centos 7, and may vary depending on the chosen distribution :
- Enter your VPS or Linux device via console. If you manage a Linux VPS from Windows, you must install a program for this purpose:
- Download Putty in your Windows PC.
- Run the downloaded file.
- Complete the Host Name (or IP Address) field with that of your VPS.
- Press the Open button. The console will open.
- Type root and press the enter key.
- Write your VPS password and press the enter key.
- Run the following commands one by one. These will install necessary utilities. Important: If one fails, do not continue.
/bin/rm -f /etc/yum.repos.d/nodesource*
curl -sL https://rpm.nodesource.com/setup_10.x | bash -
yum -y install nodejs
yum -y install gcc-c++ make
npm install pm2 -g
yum install ntp ntpdate -y
systemctl start ntpd
systemctl enable ntpd
systemctl status ntpd
yum install unzip -y
yum install zip -y
firewall-cmd --zone=public --add-port=3000/tcp --permanent
- Go to http://download.astreobot.com/, select Linux (64 bits) as the operating system, the Full package and paste your AstreoBot license. You will get the link to download your version with the wget or curl command. Choose one of them and paste it on the console.
- Unzip all the files in the folder where you’ll run the bot:
- Go to the linux64 folder:
- Run astreobot file:
pm2 start astreobot
- Check pm2 logs:
pm2 log astreobot
- Wait while the database is updated. It is important to wait until you receive the confirmation message “Database upgraded”.
- Leave logs with key combination control + C
- Enable automatic start of Astreobot.
- Close console:
- Open the following URL in a browser (we recommend Chrome): http://localhost:3000 or
- Log in with the password changeme. Important: Go to Settings > Profile and set your own password.
- Now you can Activate your license.