To install AstreoBot in Raspeberry follow the instructions below:
- Download your copy of AstreoBot for Raspberry in My Account > Downloads or follow this link: https://astreobot.com/account/downloads/
- Unpack the zip file in a new folder.
- Run the following code on a terminal to make sure they are executable:
chmod +x astreobot
chmod +x astreobot-gui
- Run AstreoBot in the terminal with the following command:
- This terminal will remain open while AstreoBot is working.
- Open the following URL in a browser (we recommend Chrome): http://localhost:3000
- Log in with the password changeme. Important: Go to Settings > Profile and set your own password.
- Now you can Activate your license.